We think that while it’s nice to run a profitable business, it’s our responsibility to give back to the communities that support us.
We partner with organizations that promote importance of family and specifically the well-being of children, as they’re the building blocks for strong communities. By donating our time and our dollars, we’re committed to fueling the quality of life within the communities where we work.
Since 2010, we’ve proudly donated over $250,000 and hundreds (maybe thousands? starting now, we’re going to keep track) of hours to our partner organizations, some of which include:
- Calgary Women’s Emerency Shelter – Focused on ending family violence and abuse in the lives of women, children, youth and men.
- Kids Help Phone – Offering professional counselling, information and referrals, and volunteer-led, text-based support to young people.
- YMCA Strong Kids Campaign – Giving kids the opportunities they need to live healthier, happier lives, today and in the future.
- Calgary Food Bank – Emergency food support for families and individuals facing crisis.
- Janus Academy – Non-profit school to meet the unique educational needs of school-aged children and youth with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- Habitat for Humanity – Helping families build strength, stability and independence through affordable homeownership.
- Kids Cancer Care Foundation – Helping families fight childhood cancer.
- Brown Bagging for Calgary’s Kids – Connecting and inspiring people to take meaningful action to feed and care for kids.
- Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation – Children, youth, families, staff and physicians partner together to provide the utmost in excellent care.