What’s New in SeisWare 9.2
Stability and Performance
SeisWare is now even easier to use, and it’s more stable and efficient than ever.
We have spent the last 12 months focused on improving the stability and performance of SeisWare software. In addition to adding new functionality, we’ve fixed hundreds of bugs, streamlined workflows, and improved data integration.
Velocity ModelingLearn More
Kriging and Co-Kriging
Produce depth grids using the kriging and co-algorithms, available in the Velocity Modeling gridding options.
- Produce more accurate depth grids by using a secondary variable to influence the shape of the output grid in areas of sparse well data.
- Create grids 30% faster with the optimized kriging algorithm.
On-the-Fly Depth Conversion
Use an existing velocity model to instantly convert a time seismic display to depth in the Attribute Viewer.
- Verify the accuracy of your velocity model without processing new seismic lines.
- Depth convert amplitude and attribute volumes in one operation.
Add control points between wells in the Velocity Grid Editor.
- Accurately map velocities in areas of with sparse well control.
- Eliminate the need to add pseudo well control.
Grid Input Options
Use sub sea or TVD grid inputs to generate velocity maps and determine final depth grids.
- Accurately map velocities using sub sea or TVD grids.
- Associate a datum elevation with TVD depth grids for greater user control.
Well ToolsLearn More
Import industry standard monthly and cumulative production and injection data using the Well Import wizard.
- Display data in a table and graphically, applying filters to isolate critical data.
- Move data between projects, and send data to a spreadsheet with one click for detailed analysis.
Well Zone Attributes
Extract grid, seismic, horizon and log curve data values at well locations, and output extracted data points as single data values, mean or median values, or multiple values.
- Create log curves from extracted values over reservoir zone of interest for display in the Seismic Viewer or Cross Section.
- Restrict data extraction to a zone of interest bounded by tops or depths.
- Output data to a file, save as well tops, or creates log curves for full flexibility when integrating data into your project.
Normalize Log Curves
Normalize one or multiple well curves in a single process with the Curve Calculator.
- Create comparable curve inputs for accurate quantitative analysis.
- Normalize curves using a reference well, or by defining minimum and maximum values.
Import .xml and .dra Raster Log Files
Import .xml and .dra calibrated raster log file and associated raster log image with the Well Import wizard.
- Integrate raster log images into an interpretation for greater confidence in depth converted surfaces and velocity models.
- Incorporate log data with your project when LAS is not available.
Well Properties Enhancements
Customize the columns displayed in the well list.
- Support for API, Owner and Plot Name, in addition to UWI, Well Name and Owner.
Production Pie Bubbles
Display production pie bubbles at well locations on the Basemap.
- Visualize relative differences in fluid types produced for single wells and production volume differences between wells.
- Apply date and time filters to focus on the data of interest.
Automatic Well Planning
Create single, multiple, and radial well plans using a velocity model or depth data, and horizon offsets.
- Create wells plans in a single window with a few mouse clicks, instead of multiple windows.
- Save wells instantly to a project, and then easily modify well plan values if necessary.
Curve Display Along Well Trajectory
Display log curves, including generated well zone attribute curves, along the path of deviated wells.
- Correlate log curve data with underlying grid and horizon displays.
- Perform quality checks on log data and corresponding surface data.
Send seismic and well data, including production volumes and directional surveys, directly to third party products like Excel®, Outlook®, and Google Maps™.
- Eliminate the need to export and retrieve files for easier reporting and collaboration.
- Quickly assess the quality of data using the analysis tools available in other products.
Seismic ViewerLearn More
Horizon Picking on a Value
Auto pick a horizon on a user-defined value.
- Pick horizons on attribute volumes, such as inversion, where geologic boundaries are clearly defined by specific amplitudes.
Rotating Correlation Polygons
Create correlations polygons, and then rotate them using a keyboard shortcut.
- Correlate horizon picks on highly structured and faulted data more accurately.