SeisWare International Inc. is committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations by providing outstanding client care and reliable, customer-driven software solutions.
Our values define us. They guide our decisions, and are the criteria we use to measure success. As SeisWare continues to evolve, these values remain constant ensuring a legacy of leadership and excellence.
|We empower our employees at every level by recognizing contributions and rewarding initiative.||We are passionate about excellence and committed to quality, striving to make the best product in the industry.||We share a vision to innovate. We grow and succeed through sustainable and ongoing innovation.||We are proud of what we do.|
|We recognize that employee individuality makes us a better company.||We are one team. Our team is supportive, loyal, and cares for each other both personally and professionally.||We believe all interactions with SeisWare should be positive — for employees, clients and partners.||We emphasize fun in the workplace; we find entertainment and humour in our daily work.|
Careers and Job Postings
We are looking for a Sales Executive
At SeisWare, culture is really important to us, so we are looking for someone who’s a fit for our awesome, fast-paced team. Sales is a tough job that requires personality and persistence. Do the following qualities describe you? You’re coachable, team-oriented, smart, positive, persistent, pay attention to detail, love learning and have a competitive edge. Have you got some grit? (Not the small, loose particles of stone or sand kind of grit, the courage, resolve and strength of character kind.) If you answered yes, you might be the person we’re looking for!
- Must excel at lead generation to find and close new opportunities
- Promote, sell, and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach; grow customer base
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quota
- Achieve assigned objectives of sales pipeline development.
- Manage day to day sales process, coordinate account meetings and coordinate sales support resources
- Make telephone calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory
- Build customer loyalty
Skills and Qualifications
- Motivated self-starter that works well both alone and with a team
- Problem solver, that will determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Initiative and the ability to focus on opportunities and solutions; focus on what can be done as opposed to what cannot
- Maintaining a positive attitude
- Persistence, and ability to manage objections
- Strong organizational skills; capable of prioritizing numerous initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact professionally; includes listening, persuasiveness and building strong relationships
- An understanding of the geosciences
- Thirst to learn and genuine curiosity
- Passion for excellence and commitment to quality
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- 1+ years sales experience
- Knowledge of CRM packages
- Post-secondary degree
At SeisWare we truly focus on ensuring our employees are happy. Your individuality matters to us and we provide empowerment at every level in the company. Some benefits are:
- Excellent remuneration (base salary 40-50K plus commission), employment conditions, and benefits
- Opportunities for self-development through education/courses
If you would like the opportunity to work with our dynamic team, please apply prior to February 28, 2018.
We thank you for your interest in this role however, only those applicants who are legally eligible to work in Canada can be considered at this time.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail, fax or mail to:
SeisWare International Inc.
#900, 940-6 Ave SWCalgary AB T2P 3T1
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those invited to interview will be contacted.